Aligned with BISAC’s vision of a community where everyone can be free to live an enriched life of health, happiness and overall well-being, we have created training programs designed to meet specific needs of employers, employees and the community at large.
Some of the training programs BISAC has offered in the past:
- Psychological First Aid
- Motivational Interviewing
- Blood-Borne Pathogens
- Suicide Prevention
- Understanding and Preventing Suicide
- Person Centered Treatment Planning
- Consumer Rights and Safety
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Treatment Planning
- ASAM Criteria
- SMART Goals
- What is Evidenced Based Practice?
- Drug Trends
- Compassion Fatigue: Preventing Provider Burnout
- Enhancing Motivation for Change in Substance Abuse Treatment
- Adolescents with Substance Use Disorders
- Education on Alcohol and Other Drug Use
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training
- Integrating Viral Hepatitis, HIV & STDs into Counseling
Please call (808) 969-9994 for more information.